VR09 - Ancillary Equipment (motorcycle recovery)
VR09 covers general health and safety and use of ancillary equipment to aid in the recovery of motorcycles.
• Health and safety requirements applicable to the use of trailers and vans when recovering motorcycles
• Ancillary equipment including trailers and vans
• Equipment checks and vehicle checks required
• Loading and unloading procedure
• Driving procedures and potential hazards
• The student will be able to demonstrate the preparation, loading and unloading of ancillary equipment.
|Module/course type|| |
|Recommended duration (full course)|| |
|Driver CPC available|| |